“I do take my work seriously and the way to do that is not to take yourself too seriously.” – Alan Rickman
- Recent grad of Boston University, still bleeding Scarlet. (I was BU’s mascot for two years…)
- A lifelong student of advertising, public relations, and theatre management, design, and production.
- Interested in brand experience, experiential marketing, emerging tech trends, UX/UI and mobile.
- Producer, director, production stage manager, technical director, and set designer for stage and live events.
- Published photojournalist with portraiture, street, long-exposure night, and urban decay emphasis.
- Patron of art from the top classical museums around the world to the gritty street art of South Bank and Mission District.