- nyc eastsider, via boston.
- boston university grad (integrated advertising / theatre production, design and management).
- former mascot.....yes.
- 40 hrs/wk of sales strategy, statistical analysis, revenue management and yield modeling/forecasting for live entertainment
- previously: brand experience, web & social analytics, experiential marketing, emerging tech and mobile platforms.
- producer, director, stage manager, technical director and scenic designer.
- published photojournalist with portraiture, street, long-exposure night and urban decay emphasis.
- small and mid-cap biotech trader with the dream of the $BDV leveraged ETF....
Tweet me @bdevit:
RT @zinoman: Downside of SNL pipe line becoming stand-up + familiar improv houses is misses talents like Laura Benanti. Smart move by Colbert.